Welcome to my interactive resume: samples for potential employers, content for the public!

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

"The Best Spring Fashion Builds" Presented by Serena Spates

Serena Spates is a renowned journalist, covering stories regarding several topics and speaking with people of great importance. On March 30, 2015, Spates launched her blog for her website, with several authors contributing engaging starter stories. My article, The Best Spring Fashion Builds, is one such article and is my first published fashion article.

The article includes the “Trend Quiz” which I also wrote to make the article more interactive and engaging to its readers. This quiz demonstrates my ability to redirect people to applicable individual interests. The article itself touches down on basic fashion with a unique and creative twist.

Click here to view The Best Spring Fashion Builds
Click here to view SERENELIFESTYLE.COM



No comments:

Post a Comment