Welcome to my interactive resume: samples for potential employers, content for the public!

Monday, March 2, 2015

Cover Letter


Nike Nicholson
(530) – 591 – 2441



2 March 2015


My name is Nike Nicholson, a word-wielding woman with a passion for writing. Writing is what I'm good at, and I enjoy what I do. I'm also an experienced Communication Studies major. Persuasion and marketing appeal to me, and it just so happens that my favorite way of being convincing is via the written word.

I am a twenty-four year old woman who spends every single day writing one thing or another. I wrote my first “book” when I was seven, and graduated high school with a scholarship earned by winning an essay contest. Today, I enjoy writing humorous articles and fiction and go about this with perpetual optimism and enthusiasm. I have one principle: if readers can enjoy what I've written, then my job has been a success.

Although I favorite humorous articles, I am an extremely versatile writer and possess the capacity to create in-depth, expository texts pleasing to whomever the target audience may be. I have written articles and other texts on a wide range of topics. My favorite things to write about are topics I was unfamiliar with before doing research; I love to learn and write about new and exciting things.

That being said, I always offer a free sample piece for potential employers, not only to see my writing skill, but to find out if my style is right for your job. If you'd like a sample piece, give me a topic and I'll upload the piece to my portfolio within 24 hours.

You may contact via email at any time, or by phone between the hours of 8am and 8pm. If you need any other information that my cover letter, writing samples or resume doesn't cover, then don't hesitate to ask!



I look forward to hearing from you!
Nike.

No comments:

Post a Comment