Welcome to my interactive resume: samples for potential employers, content for the public!

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Playbuzz Personality Quiz: "Which Rare And Beautiful Stone Matches Your Spirit?"

I've recently started some intern work for Serena Spates, a fabulous journalist with an exciting new blog. Wanting to create some new and versatile content, I went into a two week frenzy of experimentation. Ultimately, I landed on the subject of personality quizzes, which for us creative types, are as much fun to make as they are to take! This is my first one, which Playbuzz featured on their home page. W00t! If your website could use some interactive content, then I'm your gal! Allow me to design a personality quiz just for you! And for visitors to this page – enjoy the quiz, and other articles at your leisure!



Enjoy the quiz!



No comments:

Post a Comment